405 ViewsAs we all know, when it comes to planning a wedding there is a lot of thought, planning, and organisation involved (not to mention stress!). There are so many things to consider and think about to make your day the day you’ve always dreamed of! One of the most important elements is the location of your wedding. In recent years, many couples have opted to create their own unique wedding venue by having a fully outdoor wedding or hiring a marquee or barn to decorate exactly the way they would like it. With this comes the added stress of having to organise and create your wedding bar BUT fear not! We have created some top tips to help you create the perfect wedding bar.
1. Hire a professional barOne of the easiest things to do if you want to take a bit of the pressure of yourselves when planning your wedding is to hire a professional mobile wedding bar in Liverpool or wherever your wedding is located. These companies will take hold of the bar planning for you including stock, bar menus and prices so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
2. Check the menu pricesFollowing on from the previous point, checking the menu prices on the bar menu is a great idea to make sure that it is all priced the way you’d like it as some mobile bars charge high prices that your guests may not be willing to pay.
3. Create signature drinksIn recent years, it has become popular to create bespoke cocktails when going to events such as weddings and parties. It’s a great idea to create a personalised cocktail menu with your significant other as a nice way of adding character to your wedding as people can drink a cocktail that is personal to you or your partner.
4. Serve a welcome drinkA great way to kick off your wedding day is by serving all of your guests with a welcome drink. A great way to do this is creating a drink that is appropriate for the season your wedding is in, for example, some people like to have pimms in the summer and mulled wine in the winter time. If you don’t fancy this, a classic glass of fizz is a great option too!
5. Allocate enough space for the barThis is a great tip as many people forget to plan out the space when it comes to the bar. If you are going to hire a mobile bar for your wedding, you can leave the drinks to them and all you need to do is allocate the correct space. Often people forget to think about leaving space for people to que at the bar so make sure you make space for this as well as asking the company hosting your bar how much space they will need to store the stock etc so it isnt a tight squeeze on the day.
Useful? We hope so!The most important thing to remember when planning your wedding is to have fun with it! This is going to be one of the best days of your life so try to enjoy it as much as you can! (we know it’s easier said than done!).