Fashion trends come and go; however, some unique pieces never go out of style for you. With every new year, new trends hit the market. Like every year in the past, 2020 is a year of style and amazing fashion trends for women. However, some fashion essentials are so popular that you should never part with them.
Get your shortcut to style at Victoriabarbara.com
Victoria Barbara is a popular fashion blogger, and Instagram influencer from the USA. She is known for her street style and high-end fashion. She shares many tips on her portal, Victoriabarbara.com, for her readers to know about the latest fashion trends for 2020. She says when it comes to style, there are certain clothes that you should never spring clean from your closet. They are-
- Blazer – Blazers are one thing in your closet that you should never discard. They might not always in fashion or in trend, but they never go out of style. You will find them in all designs, and they often change in shape and size. They may be sleek or the over-sized boyfriend types and can transform your look. You can pair them up with jeans and a simple T-shirt and hit the road looking stylish and super chic. No matter how many blazers you have, keep them as they are classics you should never discard from your wardrobe.
- Skinny jeans – They are popular and flatter your figure to a great extent. You can pair your skinny jeans with an oversized top and look sleek in every season.
- Classic ankle boots – This is a shoe style that never goes out of style. They are trendy, and they are weatherproof to protect you from snow and rain. You can pair a good classic ankle boot with a dress or a pair of jeans. Ankle boots in dark black are stunning in appeal and look. These boots are comfortable and perfect for all seasons.
- Chunky knits – With the winter season over, it is obvious that you would like you to discard those chunky knits; however, they are trendy and should be kept. They are great for layering, and they can be paired up with a good pair of skinny jeans for a fashionable look.
- White sneakers – A classic white sneakers are a good staple in your fashion wardrobe that you should hold onto. They are in vogue this year, and if you have some old pairs, keep them in your closet for a cool summer look. However, if your white sneakers are dirty, they should be discarded, and as the “white” appeal of your sneakers is crucial to make or break an outfit.
Besides the above, there are other fashion inspiration ideas available at Victoriabarbara.com. She says you should always stay in style, and these five fashion essentials are for keeps for every season. Therefore, if you are spring cleaning this year, make sure you do not discard these classic pieces as they always will remain in style and transform any outfit in a trendy way with success!