Never judge a book by its cover but you sure can judge perfume by its bottle! I must tell you, checking out various perfume bottles is such a pleasure. I like going to malls and whenever I see cute ones, I am pulled to the counter and the next thing I know, I’ll be busy trying each and one of them. Nowadays we see a lot of brands competing against each other not only in fragrance quality but also presentation. It tickles me to do some research and, in the end, it amazes me how creative these designers are. Here are my top 7!
- Annick Goutal is considered to be one of the favorites when it comes to scent. Her signature fragrance revolves around sweet floral and fruits. In this case, Annick created Petite Cherie and dedicated this to her daughter. Expect sweet smelling of pear, peach, musky rose, fresh cut grass, vanilla. US$175.
- Lolita Lempicka invites you to world of happiness through this charming Lolita perfume. For a new refreshment with tad of exotic spice, you can count on this pleasurable aromas of pink peppercorn, bergamot, mandarin, wallflower, sweet pea, heliotrope, elemi, amber, patchouli and tonka bean. US$72 (1.7oz) and US$92 (2.70z).
- For the fashionable ladies, Ultima II presents this playful and flirty Head Over Heels perfume. Introduced in 2005, expect lovely scents of lemongrass, mandarin, magnolia, bergamot, gardenia, cassis and jasmine. US$40 (3.9oz).
- Famous for their Flowebomb collection, Viktor & Rolf is back with this adorable and irresistible perfume. Still named the same, this elegant bottle is full of floral explosion! Get familiar with bergamot, tea, freesia, jasmine, orange blossom, orchid, rose, patchouli. US$105 (1.7oz).
- For those who sprays to tease, here’s the perfect one for you. Part of Victoria’s Secret’s Sexy Little Things, pleasure your skin with this thrilling twist of fruits and floral. A fabulous blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia, and strangely one that goes with almost anything – from a day on the beach in a bikini and Tom Ford sunglasses to an evening out in a chic Givenchy dress. US$45 (1.7oz) and U$60 (3.4oz).
- Fall in love not only with the sweet bottle but also the fantastic fragrance. This Lovestruck perfume from Vera Wang holds the 2nd spot in our pick! For the romantics and playful ones, you would be attracted to a nice collaboration of pink guava, mandarin, tuberose, lotus blouson, precious woods and sheer musk. US$48 (1.0oz), US$68 (1.7oz) and US$78 (3.4oz).
- Taddah! Make room for the most creative designer ever! She has become my role models and I’ve been following her eccentric style for the longest time. Introducing the one and only Betsey Johnson. This Too Too perfume is created based on her playful and flirty personality, so you can be sure how cheerful this fragrance is. Bottled nicely in flirtatious fishnet, pink tutu and lightning tattoo, not only is this a collector’s item but it’s also rich in scents of juicy passion fruit, pink musk, ginger, mara strawberry, tuberose, jasmine, oud wood, patchouli and black vanilla.