From sarees to salwar kameez, bell-bottoms to high-street fashion, Indian women’s wear has undergone significant transformation over the years. Earlier, sarees were the only attire women used to think of when they prefer Indian wear but with the fashion industry evolving at a high pace now women have added many different outfits to their wardrobe. The clothing of the BhartiyaNari varies widely depending on climate, local culture, and religion. Further, women’s clothing has modern and traditional versions. Indian traditional dresses for women are one of the most appealing attire that seeks everyone’s attention. The vibrant colour, beautiful delicate design, quality fabric, and seaming by the experienced craftsman is all it takes to make a variety of Indian traditional wear. Whereas, the modern version includes comfortable, ultra-classy, and easy-to-wear dresses perfect for casual occasions and outings.
Well, let’s take you through different types of clothes worn by Indian women:
1. The Salwar Kameez is a versatile outfit that can be worn in different ways and on different occasions. That’s why it never goes out of style and fashion. It offers supreme comfort and is the most practical alternative to an Indian saree.
2. The lehenga choli is a traditional women’s attire that gracefully brings out every woman’s feminine look. This women’s dress is an impeccable choice for any occasion and suits all body types. Ideal outfit for special occasions like weddings, engagements, or festivals.
3. Kurtis are highly preferred and flaunted by young women as they love mixing and matching their outfits. They are the shorter version of kurtas and can be paired with ethnic bottoms like salwars, pyjamas, palazzos, cigarette pants, and more.
4. Long frocks/Gowns are one of the stylish women’s wear opted for the evening and casual wear for a western look. These come in a variety of styles, lengths, and shapes to suit various body shapes and occasions.
5. A skirt is a popular option for Indian females for a playful look. It is a piece of garment that covers the lower part of the body. You find them in innumerable designs and patterns both online and offline.
Indo-Western for Women:
The indo-western look is a fun styling experience of matching and accessorizing elements of both Indian and western cultures to create an attractive ensemble. These are perfect women’s dresses for weddings, parties, and festivals. Available in a variety of designs, styles, colours, and patterns online it gives access to select the best one for the upcoming festive look. You can wear them for your shopping visits, dinners, family functions, coffee dates, weddings, and more.
Shopping doesn’t need an Occasion:
Women are usually very particular about their outfits and how they look. And shopping is one thing that brings a smile to every woman’s face. It is quite tedious and time-consuming to physically visit and check for the latest trends in several brick-and-mortar stores. With online shopping, shopping is no longer an exhausting affair as it offers accessibility to fuss-free shopping services anywhere, anytime. Be it branded or designer, online shopping caters to both of your needs. Indya is an online shopping platform not only in India but now accessible in the UK also, where options for browsing women’s Indian dresses are endless. The store houses a colossal collection of dresses, skirts, bottoms, gowns, Kurtis, and lehengas in a variety of designs, styles, works, and sizes. Apart from providing the trendiest women’s clothing, the site offers outfits at pocket-friendly prices. Moreover, no matter what the time or day, service is available round the clock.
How to Accessorize Women’s Indian Wear?
The heavy embellished Indian ethnic wear doesn’t require much accessorizing. Jhumkis, chandbalis, hoops, heavily embellished earrings, maang tika, neck piece, long statement necklaces, and chokers are some jewellery pieces that look amazing with Indian women’s dresses.
Why Choose Us?
Getting women’s clothes online is easy but finding quality Indian clothes online is hard, but with us, nothing is difficult. We offer a beautiful and exclusive range of women’s Indian wear by renowned designers. The designer collection of women’s traditional Indian wear is usually expensive but with us now you can easily get them online at the best prices. No more lack of plus-size options as we offer custom–made service where you can get your dress made as per your preference. So, nothing to worry about, start shopping for your favourites now.